Update on Silvas Farms

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

U-pick farm and home for sale 2.53 acres established website with over 500 customers.

Reduced to $249,900.  VA assumable loan 3.875%   Make offers. Will carry 2nd

1700 sq ft home 2 bedroom /2 bath, fireplace, formal dining, office(could be 3rd bedroom), large eat in kitchen with 6′ island, Corian counter tops, built in wine cooler

Guest house with 1 bedroom/1bath, new heat pump this year, new refrigerator 2 years ago

3 car garage and 2car carport

Large solar system 8.17 KW PV system

3 storage buildings

Greenhouse

Large children’s swing set

Deep well with new pressure tank this year

Automatic sprinkler system

Flood irrigation

200 various fruit trees

1500 ft of blackberries

Fenced perimeter and cross fenced interior

Lots of shade trees and mature landscape

Website with over 500 customer base

Tools to run the farm;  carts, pickers, pruners, boxes, clams to pack berries in, gloves, buckets, etc.

The property is taxed as farm land and the taxes are $1328 per year this includes the $548 irrigation fee.

Last year’s average electric bill was $55.38 per month.

Any additional information needed contact me @ 928-446-8706

Sandy Silvas

sandysilvas@hotmail.com

www.silvasfarms.com

9 responses to this post.

1. Posted by Kate Cook on August 7, 2013 at 3:06 pm

Sandy,

I had no idea you’d lost your husband.. I’ve been getting your emails for several years now.. and as it turns out my neighbor here is the one who goes to get the berries when you let us all know they’re in.. I am so, so sorry for your loss.. I wanted to mention if you know anyone on Facebook.. that would be a great medium to post this.. My husband and I are previous business owners in the old town area of Yuma.. we had a Segway Tour biz about 3 years ago. Had to close down because of an accident my husband was in.. But we’d gotten to know so many of the businesses down there and I am still friends with so many here in Yuma.. on Facebook.. I’m kind of one that will promote businesses in town.. Anyway.. it was just a suggestion.. not everyone is on Facebook. I also post for a few local business in town.. and I do it for free.. just cause it’s a way of giving back.. If there’s anything I can do for you to help.. let me know.. I’d be happy to put something up if you wanted to email me some of the photo’s.. Ya just never know!! Anyway.. Again, I am so sorry for your loss.. Kate Cook

• Posted by Sandy on August 7, 2013 at 4:14 pm

Thank you for the offer of help. I’m totally stupid when it comes to facebook, but if you can let your friends know about the farm maybe I will get lucky and sell the place. My husband and son loved their ride on the Segway tour. Again thank you. Sandy

> Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 22:06:59 +0000 > To: sandysilvas@hotmail.com >

2. Posted by Brittany Zack on August 7, 2013 at 5:38 pm

Sandy, Could my husband and I come take a tour? We are seriously interested. Brittany Zack

Sent from my iPhone

3. Posted by Kelly on August 7, 2013 at 9:24 pm

Sandy, I’m so sorry for your loss! Hugs and prayers to you!
    Kelly

4. Posted by Carolyn on August 9, 2013 at 12:03 pm

sorry to hear it. you put so much into it but I’m sure it is souch work. let us know if the new owners are going to continue the “u pick” program.

5. Why users still use to read news papers when in this technological globe all is accessible on web?

6. Hi there! I was looking at your website and its very nice. Can you tell me is the main house a park model or trailer? I see that the guest house is one and that’s fine but was wondering if the main home is as well. Thank you.